Annual Registration to our Indian Princess program is on a calendar year basis (Jan 1 thru Dec 31). Registration is required by family (father and daughter or daughters).
* Renewing members must complete online registration and return forms each year.
* Price is $98 per family
* Registration is required to attend any Y Princess Nation event.
* New Members may register at any time during the year but must do so before attending any sleepover Nation event.
* Price is $99 per family
Here are steps to register:
1. All new and returning chiefs; Read and sign the YPrincess Miccosukee Nation Code of Conduct, YMCA Release and Waiver Agreement(see the terms and con)
2. If you are new member in 2021 complete this electronic background check authorization form. HERE
3. Complete the fill out all registration information.
4. Process payment.
Your registration will be complete once your tribe chief receives your documents.
NOTE: $25 of this fee will be refunded at the beginning of next year if you are a member of the YMCA as of Dec 31, 2021
The Indian Princess Program is a Father-Daughter activity program that promotes strong bonds between fathers and daughters through shared activities such as campouts, monthly meetings, community outings, and individual and group competitions.